Mature curvy women have every reason to dress in a stylish manner by choosing clothing which enhance their beauty and their figure. Stores which cater for their needs might not necessarily be easily available, that is true. However that is no reason to compromise. Especially with the Internet being so widely available these days, a multitude of store are suddenly available to cater for a mature plus size woman’s needs and taste.
Women should not give up their sense of style, just because their day got busier and a few gray hairs are showing up here and there, instead they should be careful to choose items which make the most of their curves, and also their age. Some tips to abide by are the following:
- Be careful to choose the right size to fit your body. Don’t go for items which fit too tightly, the idea is for clothing to hug your body so that your curves are well defined and enhanced. Choosing items which are too tight will not look too classy. At the same times clothes which are too baggy should also be avoided. Your dress of choice does not have to look like a tent! Just because you’re plus size, does not mean you have to hide your body. Show off those beautiful curves in a classy and chic manner.
- Avoid fussy prints. Fussy fabrics have the tendency to make plus size women look even bigger. While we are proud of our curves, the clothing we choose should make the most of our full figures, enhancing them instead of giving them wrong definition.
- Stick to classic designs and clean cuts. Just as fussy printed fabrics make us look a little bit bigger, so do fussy designs. For example avoid too much frill and things of the sort. Such clothing does not help define a full figured body to the best of its shape. Instead stick to clean cuts and classic designs which work best for your curves.
- Do wear skirts and shorts, just avoid wearing them too short. If you have beautiful legs, be proud and by all mean show them off whenever you get a chance however, do this with taste, style and moderation.
- As we get older, some parts of our body tend to follow the law of gravity. This is nothing to worry about, as when choosing clothes and underwear with good support, things can be kept up to the necessary heights at all times. However I would suggest not to exposure the arms too much.
Being over 50 does not mean women have to give up on having a sense of style. In fact women are just like fine wine. As they get older, more mature, and more beautiful, their inner woman seems to gain a sense of assured confidence, brought on by the years of experience in life. I have always admired women over 50 who carry their age with a sense of pride, style and class.