It is winter and the time to enjoy. You need to look beautiful too. So take care of your skin right from the start so that you have a radiant and soft skin throughout the winter season.
There are some basic elements that keep the skin healthy and smooth during all seasons and they are namely proper food and appropriate skin care routine. Yet, when winter sets in, some people do have problems with their skin as it becomes dry and loses its luster. So here are some tips to maintain your skin health even during the coldest of winters.
What to use
- Honey and Rose extract/ water: Honey has been one of the most important part of beauty for many years. It moisturizes the skin and provides all the nourishment that your skin requires to stay soft and younger-looking. Add a spoonful of honey to rose water, mix well and apply on your skin especially the face and feel the softness of your skin in a few days.
- Ripe Papaya: This is an excellent fruit that takes care of you in and out. The color of papaya shows that it is enriched with vitamins and minerals that keeps the skin moist and removes blemishes to give you a flawless skin. Use a paste of papaya and banana as a mask and watch the magic.
- Aloe Vera: This is a wonderful plant that is beneficial in various ways. It can be taken as juice and also applied on the skin by extracting the gel from the plant and rubbing it on the skin. It reduces dryness of skin very easily.
- Oatmeal: Oatmeal when soaked in water can work wonders for your skin. It is an effective cleanser, moisturizer and its anti-inflammatory properties helps in curing various skin problems naturally.
- Almond Oil: Almond oil is enriched with vitamins and minerals also that help in taking care of skin as well as hair greatly. Make a paste with almond oil and milk to moisturize your skin. You can even add lemon juice if you want to remove dark circles or tan from the skin. Regular use of this pack will give you a healthy, soft and glowing skin.
Apart from using these five natural winter care tips, keep yourself hydrated by drinking fresh fruit juice especially oranges that you will get plenty in winter. Use moisturizers that contain natural ingredients to retain your glowing skin even during the winter season.